We invite collaborators to visit our KLLAB every year, and we also organize focused workshops with them on a specific theme. Our research network reaches Australia, UK, Sweden, the US, and other countries.
- 2019 Jul, Kate Smith-Miles, Professor of Applied Mathematics in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at The University of Melbourne, Laureate Fellowship from the Australian Research Council.
- 2019 April, Fotios Petropoulos, Associate Professor at the University of Bath, UK, and Associate Editor for the International Journal of Forecasting.
- 2019 Feb-Mar, Thiyanga S. Talagala, Lecturer in the Department of Statistics, Faculty of Applied Sciences at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- 2018 Jun, Christoph Bergmeir, Lecturer in Data Science in the Monash Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University.
- 2017 Nov-Dec, Rob J Hyndman, Professor of Statistics and Head of the Department of Econometrics & Business Statistics at Monash University, Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Forecasting (2005-2018).