Our KLLAB welcomes university students to join us from all levels from undergraduates to Ph.D.
We provide unique experiences for all participants in our team with a broad field of interests in data science, including statistical computing, forecasting, distributed computing, Bayesian analysis. We also offer you
- one-on-one supervision and weekly lab meetings,
- face-to-face discussions with our international collaborators,
- involvement of KLLAB‘s key projects.
Everyone in our KLLAB will enjoy a lot of fun and members with outstanding contributions will particularly enjoy
- invitations to participate in international conferences,
- recommendations to top-ranked universities over the globe,
- job and internship opportunities in top data science companies.
We usually expect you to have the following abilities before joining us:
- Computing skills from the commandline: Git, R/Python, Markdown/LaTeX.
- Mathematical and Statistical Background: Probability, Calculus, Statistics.
- A minimum of a two-year’s participation time.