Dr. Yanfei Kang is Associate Professor of Statistics at Beihang University in China. Prior to that, she was Senior R&D Engineer in Big Data Group of Baidu Inc. Yanfei obtained her Ph.D. degree at Monash University in 2014. She worked as a postdoctoral research fellow during 2014 and 2015 at Monash University. Her research interests include time series forecasting, time series visualization, text mining and statistical computing.GitHub: https://github.com/ykang
Dr. Feng Li is an Associate Professor of Statistics in the School of Statistics and Mathematics at Central University of Finance and Economics in Beijing, China. Feng Li obtained his Ph.D. degree in Statistics from Stockholm University, Sweden in 2013. His research interests include Bayesian computation, econometrics and forecasting, and distributed learning.GitHub: https://github.com/feng-li/
Li Li is a Ph.D. student (begun in 2019) in Statistics at Beihang University, supervised by Yanfei Kang. Her research interests include time series analysis and statistical modeling.Email: email@example.com
- Meilin Lu (Master’s, begun 2019).
- Xiaowen Ma (Master’s, begun 2019).
- Fangling Zuo (Master’s, begun 2019).
- Yu Pang (Master’s, begun 2019).
- Zhihong Zhang (Master’s, begun 2019).
- Kaidong Wang (Undergraduate student)
Wei Cao was an undergraduate in Statistics at Beihang University (graduated in 2020), supervised by Yanfei Kang. Her thesis title was “Diversity based time series forecast combination”. She is now a master’s student at Beihang University (begun in 2020).
Fan Cheng a Ph.D. student in Statistics at Monash University, supervised by Rob J Hyndman and Anastasios Panagiotelis. Her research interests include manifold learning, time series analysis, and statistical computing. Fan obtained her Master’s and Bachelor’s degree from Central University of Finance and Economics.
Rui Hu a Ph.D. student in Statistics at UMass Amherst. Before joining UMass, She has been working as a data analyst at JD.com for 2 years. Her primary research interests are how methods from statistics can be used to learn cause and effect relationships and inform decision-making.
Xixi Li is a Ph.D. student in Statistics at The University of Manchester. Prior to that, he obtained his Master’s and Bachelor’s degree from Beihang University His current research focuses on statistical time series forecasting with deep learning methodology, with the aim to leverage the interpretability of statistical methods and the strong predictive ability offered by machine learning.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tianyi Pan is a Master’s student in Statistics at University of Waterloo. Tianyi obtained his Bachelor’s degree from Beihang University.GitHub: https://github.com/tianyi-pan
- Yu Liu. Text-based covariate-dependent copula modeling with application to financial stocks. (Master’s, graduated in 2020 from Beihang University). Now a data analyst at China Futures Market Monitoring Center.
- Pengcheng Gan 2017–2019 from Central University of Finance and Economics. Now works at China Merchants Bank, Shanghai.
- Jingying Li 2017–2019 from Central University of Finance and Economics. Now works at China Guangfa Bank, Guangzhou.
- Hongyu Yin 2017–2019 from Central University of Finance and Economics. Now works at China UnionPay, Shanghai